DIRTDAWG-TM11 – Two Man Post Hole Digger
The DIRTDAWG-TM11, a two man hand held earth auger, designed with heavy metal handlebars and gel Pro-grips, reducing vibration and user fatigue. Increased operator safety with a centrifugal clutch that slips when encountering an obstruction, and KILL switches for engine located in both operator positions.
*Pictured with optional accessories.
Post Hole Diggers, a simple two man operation hand held earth auger, the Dirtdawg-TM11 is an awesome digging machine. Designed with heavy metal handlebars and gel Pro-grips, reducing vibration and user fatigue. Manufactured with the superior quality components and features you have known and come to expect from RICE Hydro.
- 190 foot pounds of Torque
- 2" to 12" auger bit capacity, 7/8" square drive
- Heavy duty aluminum castings, manufactured in the USA
- Oil sight glass, for quick fill and level control
- Timken tapered roller bearings, less maintenance and longer life
- All gear drive transmission for maximum power
- Centrifugal clutch slips when encountering obstruction
- 160 CC 5.5 HP Honda Engine, with kill switch for both operators
- 1 Year Warranty from Manufacturers defect
- Weight: 80 pounds Shipping weight: 90 pounds
All RICE units can be “Built to Suit”, contact the factory for special order options.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov