DIRTDAWG-9HON-T One Man Hydraulic Post Hole Digger
The DIRTDAWG, a one-man towable hydraulic post hole digger, offers 351 foot-pounds of torque at 83 RPM. Simple one-man operation, coupled with the power of the torque-free hydraulic system and neutralized weight balance, it is one awesome digging machine! Integrated tow package, allows for towing at normal highway speeds. The DIRTDAWG carries a 3-year full product warranty.
*Pictured with optional accessories.
Post Hole Diggers, Simple One man operation, coupled with the power of the Torque-free hydraulic system and neutralized weight balance make the DIRTDAWG an awesome digging machine. If digging by hand hour after grueling hour isn't your idea of fun, we CAN help! The DIRTDAWG is designed for digging in hard rocky soil, virtually eliminated pinch points, structurally engineered for decreased vibration and weight distribution design increase maneuverability, while reducing user fatigue.
- 351 Foot pounds of Torque, 83 RPM
- Forward and Reverse Auger Digging Operation
- Axles, 44″ width for stability in digging and towing of unit, retracts to under 36″ for gate or doorway access
- Integrated Tow Hitch, allows for towing at highway speeds
- 389 CC 9 HP Honda Engine, with Oil Alert
- 2″ to 18″ auger bit capacity, various hub connections available
- Adapters allow use of existing auger bit stock
- Telescoping arm swivels 180°, digging at angle
- Oil sight glass to monitor fluid levels, quick fill breather cap, filter & drain plug
- Bearing Buddies for reduced maintenance
- 3 Year Warranty from Manufacturers defect
- Weight: 330 pounds Shipping weight: 380 pounds
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov