DPH-56/250 Hydrostatic Test Pump 56 GPM up to 250 PSI
The DPH-56/250, is a six diaphragm, gas powered “Honda” hydrostatic test pump, offering extremely large volume at low pressures. Capable of handling up to a 10% chlorine solution, and the ability to run dry without damage.
- 56 GPM up to 250 PSI
- Inlet - 2" Female National Thread
- Outlet - 1 & 1/4" high pressure 8 foot hose with quick connect couplings
- Adjustable pressure regulator, from 70 to 250 PSI
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0-600 PSI gauge, ensures accurate readings
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- 389 CC 13 HP air cooled 4 cycle Honda engine, with OIL ALERT
- 1 Year Warranty from Manufacturers defect
- Pump weight: 250 pounds Dimensions: 35 x 25 x 19 Shipping: 275 pounds
Wheel and Handle kit option available for increased mobility, can be added to your unit at any time.
All RICE units can be "Built to Suit", contact the factory for special order options or custom build to
meet your specific test requirements.