DPH-8 Hydrostatic Test Pump 32 GPM up to 300 PSI
The DPH-8, is a triple diaphragm, gas powered “Honda” hydrostatic test pump, offering large volume at low pressures. Exceptionally smooth and quiet operation, capable of handling up to a 10% chlorine solution, and the ability to run dry without damage.
*Pictured with optional accessories.
- 32 GPM up to 300 PSI
- Inlet - 1 & 1/2" with 9 foot inlet hose assembly and stainless steel mesh filter
- Outlet - 3/4" high pressure 8 foot hose with quick connect couplings
- Adjustable pressure regulator, from 70 to 300 PSI
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0-600 PSI gauge, ensures accurate readings
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- 270 CC 9 HP air cooled 4 cycle Honda engine, with OIL ALERT
- 1 Year Warranty from Manufacturers defect
- Pump weight: 188 pounds Dimensions: 35 x 25 x 19 Shipping: 208 pounds
for an instant water supply; either can be added to your unit at any time.
meet your specific test requirements.