DP-3B Hydrostatic Test Pump 11 GPM up to 550 PSI
The DP-3B, a triple diaphragm pump, recognized as the most versatile sought-after hydrostatic test pump on the market. Exceptionally smooth and quiet operation, capable of handling up to a 10% chlorine solution, and the ability to run dry without damage.
- 11 GPM up to 550 PSI
- Inlet - 1" with 9 foot inlet hose assembly and stainless steel mesh filter
- Outlet - 1/2" high pressure 8 foot hose with quick connect couplings
- Adjustable pressure regulator, from 70 to 550 PSI
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0-600 PSI gauge, ensures accurate readings
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- 206 CC 5.5 HP air cooled 4 cycle Briggs & Stratton engine, with OIL ALERT
- 1 Year Warranty from Manufacturers defect
- Pump weight: 116 pounds Dimensions: 25 x 21 x 17 Shipping: 136 pounds
Accessories available include a "Wheel and Handle" kit for mobility, and a "Pressure Feed" tank
for an instant water supply; either can be added to your unit at any time.
All RICE units can be "Built to Suit", contact the factory for special order options or custom build to
meet your specific test requirements.