TRH-2 Hydrostatic Test Pump 3 GPM up to 2000 PSI
The TRH-2 is a gas powered hydrostatic test pump offering 3 GPM up to 2000 PSI. Designed for testing boilers, pressure vessels, plant process piping, steam and gas lines. Engine options include electric start capability or diesel driven. Triplex ceramic plunger pump with an inner oil bath, ensuring long life and increased stability. A “wheel and handle” kit accessory is available for increased mobility, while reducing user fatigue. There are no external moving parts for operator safety and reduced liability risks. Virtually indestructible, enclosed in a rugged roll cage of welded heavy gauge steel. “Built to Suit” special order and custom options are available to fit your specific testing needs.
*Pictured with optional accessories.
- 3 GPM up to 2000 PSI
- Outlet - 3/8" high pressure 8 foot hose with quick connect couplings
- Adjustable pressure regulator from 200 - 2000 PSI
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0 - 3000 PSI gauge, ensures accurate readings
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- 196 CC 6.5 HP, air-cooled, 4 cycle Honda Engine w/Oil Alert
1 Year Full Product Warranty from Manufacturers Defect
Weight: 95 pounds Dimensions: 25 x 21 x 17 Shipping: 115 pounds
Wheel and Handle kit option available for increased mobility, can be added to your unit at any time.