DPH-3B Hydrostatic Test Pump 11 GPM up to 550 PSI
The DPH-3B, a triple diaphragm pump, recognized as the most versatile sought after hydrostatic test pump on the market. Exceptionally smooth and quiet operation, capable of handling up to a 10% chlorine solution, and the ability to run dry without damage. Diesel or electric power options available.
*Pictured with optional accessories.
- 11 GPM up to 550 PSI
- Inlet - 1" with 9 foot inlet hose assembly and stainless steel mesh filter
- Outlet - 1/2" high pressure 8 foot hose with quick connect couplings
- Adjustable pressure regulator, from 70 to 550 PSI
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0-600 PSI gauge, ensures accurate readings
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- 196 CC 6.5 HP air cooled 4 cycle Honda engine, with OIL ALERT
- 1 Year Warranty from Manufacturers Defect
- Pump weight: 104 pounds Dimensions: 25 X 21 X 17 Shipping: 125 pounds
Accessories available include a "Wheel and Handle" kit for mobility, and a "Pressure Feed" tank for an instant water supply; either can be added to your unit at any time.
All RICE units can be "Built to Suit", contact the factory for special order options or custom build to meet your specific test requirements.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov