TRD8-E Hydrostatic Test Pump 4 GPM up to 3500 PSI
The TRD8-E is a diesel powered hydrostatic test pump offering
4 GPM up to 3500 PSI. Designed for testing boilers, pressure vessels, plant process piping, steam and gas lines. Triplex ceramic plunger pump with an inner oil bath, ensuring long life and increased stability. A “wheel and handle” kit accessory is available for increased mobility, while reducing user fatigue. There are no external moving parts for operator safety and reduced liability risks. Virtually indestructible, enclosed in a rugged roll cage of welded heavy gauge steel. “Built to Suit” special order and custom options are available to fit your specific testing needs.
4 GPM up to 3500 PSI
- Outlet - 3/8" high pressure 8 foot hose with quick connect couplings
- Adjustable pressure regulator from 500 - 4000 PSI
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0 - 4000 PSI gauge, ensures accurate readings
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- 462 CC 7.3 KW Diesel Engine with electric start
1 Year Full Product Warranty from Manufacturers Defect
Weight: 220 pounds Dimensions: 35 x 25 x 19 Shipping: 260 pounds
Wheel and Handle kit option available for increased mobility, can be added to your unit at any time.
All RICE units can be "Built to Suit", contact the factory for special order options or custom build to meet your specific test requirements.