HP-10 Pneumatic Hydrostatic Test Pump
The HP-10 model is a pneumatic driven hydrostatic test pump with a pressure range of 1000 to 10,000 PSI. Lightweight, under 45 pounds and portable this unit is ideal for testing in small confined spaces and remote locations. Designed for testing oil, gas, water and steam lines; such as onboard ships, oil rigs and refineries. This unit has the ability to start/stop while under pressure, and capable of handling various fuels, oils and chemicals.
- 1000 to 10,000 PSI
- Needing only 100 PSI of standard shop air, for maximum operation
- Outlet - 3/8" high pressure 8 foot hose
- 100 mesh stainless strainer, protecting pump from debris
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0-10,000 PSI gauge, ensures accurate readings
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- 1 Year Warranty from Manufacturers defect
Weight: 42 Dimensions: 22 X 14 X 14 Shipping: 45 pounds
Wheel and Handle kit option available for increased mobility, can be added to your unit at any time.
All RICE units can be "Built to Suit", contact the factory for special order options or custom build to meet your specific test requirements.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov