HP-30 Pneumatic Hydrostatic Test Pump
The HP-30 model is a pneumatic driven hydrostatic test pump with a pressure range of 3000 to 30,000 PSI. Lightweight, at 70 pounds and portable this unit is ideal for testing in small confined spaces and remote locations. Designed for testing oil, gas, water and steam lines; such as onboard ships, oil rigs and refineries. This unit has the ability to start/stop while under pressure, and capable of handling various fuels, oils and chemicals.
- 3000 to 30,000 PSI
- Needing only 100 PSI of standard shop air, for maximum operation
- Outlet - 1/4" high pressure 8 foot hose
- 100 mesh stainless strainer, protecting pump from debris
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0-30,000 PSI gauge, ensures accurate readings
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- 1 Year Warranty from Manufacturers defect
Weight: 70 pounds Dimensions: 25 x 21 x 20 Shipping: 73 pounds
Wheel and Handle kit option available for increased mobility, can be added to your unit at any time.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov