DPH-8 Hydrostatic Test Pump 32 GPM up to 300 PSI
The DPH-8, is a triple diaphragm, gas powered “Honda” hydrostatic test pump, offering large volume at low pressures. Exceptionally smooth and quiet operation, capable of handling up to a 10% chlorine solution, and the ability to run dry without damage.
*Pictured with optional accessories.
- 32 GPM up to 300 PSI
- Inlet - 1 & 1/2" with 9 foot inlet hose assembly and stainless steel mesh filter
- Outlet - 3/4" high pressure 8 foot hose with quick connect couplings
- Adjustable pressure regulator, from 70 to 300 PSI
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0-600 PSI gauge, ensures accurate readings
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- 270 CC 9 HP air cooled 4 cycle Honda engine, with OIL ALERT
- 1 Year Warranty from Manufacturers defect
- Pump weight: 188 pounds Dimensions: 35 x 25 x 19 Shipping: 208 pounds
for an instant water supply; either can be added to your unit at any time.
meet your specific test requirements.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov