MTP-15 Manual Hand Operated Hydrostatic Test Pump 1500 PSI
The MTP-15 a manually operated Hydrostatic Test Pump, with a pressure range up to 1500 PSI. Designed for testing small diameter water lines in landscaping, plumbing and residential type applications. A unique dual checkvalve system eliminates waste bleed-back during test, greatly reducing user fatigue. Capable of handling various fuels, oils and chemicals.
- 1500 PSI
- Outlet - 1/4" high pressure 8 foot hose
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled gauge, 0 - 2000 PSI, ensures accurate readings
- Dual checkvalve system prevents water "bleed-back", reduces USER fatigue
- 1 Year Warranty from Manufacturers defect
- Pump weight: 12 pounds Dimensions: 18 x 17 x 15 Shipping: 15 pounds