HP-30/25 Pneumatic Hydrostatic Test Pump
The HP-30/25 model is a pneumatic driven hydrostatic test pump with a pressure range of 250 to 2500 PSI, with a flow rate of 3 GPM. Lightweight at 50 pounds and portable this unit is ideal for testing in small confined spaces and remote locations. Designed for testing oil, gas, water and steam lines; such as onboard ships, oil rigs and refineries. This unit has the ability to start/stop while under pressure, and is capable of handling various fuels, oils and chemicals.
- 250 to 2500 PSI, up to 3 GPM
- Needing only 100 PSI of standard shop air, for maximum operation
- Outlet - 3/8" high pressure 8 foot hose, with quick connect couplers
- 100 mesh stainless strainer, protecting pump from debris
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0-3000 PSI gauge, ensures accurate readings
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- 1 Year Warranty from Manufacturers defect
Weight: 50 pounds Dimensions: 22 x 14 x 20 Shipping: 55 pounds
Wheel and Handle kit option available for increased mobility, can be added to your unit at any time.