HPD-6/35 Pneumatic Hydrostatic Test Pump
The HPD-6/35 model is a pneumatic driven hydrostatic test pump, a dual pump unit for the best of both world’s High Flow and Pressure. Pump 1 – offers a pressure range of 50 to 500 PSI, with a flow rate of 6 GPM; and Pump 2 – offers a pressure range of 350 to 3500 PSI, with a flow rate of 2.5 GPM. Designed for testing oil, gas, water and steam lines; such as onboard ships, oil rigs and refineries. This unit has the ability to start/stop while under pressure, and is capable of handling various fuels, oils and chemicals.
- 50 to 500 PSI, up to 6 GPM and 350 to 3500 PSI, up to 2.5 GPM
- Needing only 100 PSI of standard shop air, for maximum operation
- Outlet - 3/8" high pressure 8 foot hose, with quick connect couplers
- 100 mesh stainless strainer, protecting pump from debris
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled gauges, 0 to 600 and 0 to 4000 PSI
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- 1 Year Warranty from Manufacturers defect
Weight: 100 pounds Dimensions: 35 X 25 x 19 Shipping: 120 pounds
Wheel and Handle kit option available for increased mobility, can be added to your unit at any time.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov