DE3C Hydrostatic Test Pump 6 GPM up to 450 PSI – DISCONTINUED
DISCONTINUED PRODUCT! FOR CURRENT UPGRADED MODEL, PLEASE SEE DEH-10/450.
The DE3C, a hydrostatic test pump, designed for testing water, sprinkler, landscaping and irrigation lines. Offering 6 GPM up to 450 PSI, enclosed in a heavy duty steel frame and base. The positive displacement twin piston pump has cast iron housing and head, and utilizes stainless steel valves. Available with Honda or Briggs engine options.
6 GPM up to 450 PSI
- 206 CC 5.5 HP air cooled 4 cycle Briggs engine, with OIL ALERT
- Outlet - 3/4" high pressure 8 foot hose with quick connect couplings
- Adjustable pressure regulator, from 70 to 450 PSI
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0-600 PSI gauge, ensures accurate readings
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- 1 Year Warranty from Manufacturers defect
Pump weight: 104 pounds Dimensions: 25 X 21 X 17 Shipping: 125 pounds
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov